Power Networking: How to Solve Any Problem by Connecting with the Right Person
How to Solve Any Problem by Connecting with the Right Person
Presented by Ron P. Wacks
Ask yourself this question: Do you want to call people or have them call you?
You've heard it many times: "it's not what you know, it's who you know". They're right. A well-developed and effectively used network is critical to the success of any endeavor. Whether you're employed or self-employed, profit or non-profit, public or private…in business 20 years or 20 minutes, Power Networking will increase your success. It will also provide you smoother sailing in your professional and personal life by increasing your confidence, capabilities, credibility and can make you the “Obvious Expert”.
• Strategic networking and how it goes far beyond conventional networking
• How to network so that people call you instead of you calling them
• How to network your network instead of networking with individuals;
and why Guanxi is important
• The “Obvious Expert” and how that becomes an elite networking strategy
• How to become "well connected" rather than just knowing lots of people
• How to "pull a rabbit out of a hat" and why problem-solving is critical to effective
• How to become more resourceful by using canPEG and why that moves your forward
• How the four-out-of-five rule helps those in transition land
• How effective networking offers you choices (rather than chances)
and how to navigate those
• How to network to monetize your IP
• Why networking is the structural platform for Microbusinesses
and why that’s important to all professionals
• How the fur trappers of 1750 are important to the modern entrepreneur
or business professional
This session is specifically designed for self-employed business owners, entrepreneurs, working professionals in any sector, and resource providers that have a working or advanced understanding and practice of Networking. This is the deep end of the pool.
Of all the tactics and strategies one can learn to improve a business or organization, learn why Networking is the most important skill to develop…and why it’s the most important thing you’ll do every day beyond getting up in the morning.
Ron P. Wacks, a native of the San Francisco Bay Area, has spent many years working in organizational development and improvement, advocacy, program and partnership development, entrepreneurial, educational, and youth centered initiatives, and power networking.
Ron is the CEO of Microbusiness Strategies, LLC, an international consulting, research, training, development, and advocacy firm. Ron is a serial Entrepreneur, and Author, Instructor of “Power Networking: How to Solve Any Problem by Connecting with the Right Person”, “Basic Networking: The Fundamentals of Building Your Network”, “Building Your Network: Building Your Future” and “Building a Network: Why and Why Not”.
Ron is an international leader in the area of Microbusiness, entrepreneurial development, job creation, and innovation, and is a national Networking expert. Ron was recognized for his Networking expertise by the Aspen Institute in Washington D.C. and for his work with U.S. Small and Microbusinesses by the U.S. Small Business Administration. He also represented the United States at a Global Innovation conference in Budapest, Hungary in front of 84 member country representatives. Ron also served as President/CEO of the American Association of Microbusinesses for eight years, served on the Board of the Microbusiness Research Institute, and is currently engaged in two initiatives in the US-China Small Business arena. Ron is also a trained chef.
Cost: POWER NETWORKING . One Ticket SAVE $15 with Promo Code 49.95
POWER NETWORKING . Two Tickets 79.95
POWER NETWORKING . Student 19.95
1200 Washington Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55415
More Event Ideas
- More Sales and Retail Events
- Saturday, Dec 7, 10:00 AM
- Ecumen Orientation, Alexandria, December 11th 8:30am-3pm & December 12th 8:30am-3pm at Bethany CommunityWednesday, Dec 11, 8:30 AM
- Friday, Dec 13, 7:30 AM
Event data provided by Eventful
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.